With Tasha Ricks Law Firm, You’ll Work With An Experienced Legal Professional Who Holds A Keen Understanding Of Your Individual Situation.
What We Offer
While our team has a proven track record of success in negotiations and courtroom proceedings, they’re also lifelong learners who remain abreast of the latest developments in areas related to your case. When you come to Tasha Ricks Law Firm, expect to hit the ground running with somebody who’s already a step ahead of the game.
Tasha Ricks received her law degree from South Texas College of Law. Tasha also earned her Master’s Degree from Rice University. Tasha received her Undergraduate Degree with Honors from University of Houston.
Tasha served as a judicial clerk to the Honorable Josephina Rendón in the 165th Civil District Court. Tasha then joined a national pharmaceutical plaintiff litigation firm. Tasha also worked as an associate attorney with a criminal defense law firm. Tasha now owns her own law firm in Houston, Texas.
Tasha Focuses Her Practice On:
- Child Custody & Support
Tasha’s Professional Memberships:
- Orders of Protection
- Premarital Agreements
- Licensed to practice in courts of the State of Texas
- Licensed to practice in the U.S. District and Bankruptcy Courts of the Southern District of Texas
- Houston Bar Association, Member
- Family Law Section, State Bar of Texas, Member
- Family Law Section, Houston Bar Association, Member